· Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
· Coordinate and communicate departure and arrival activities.
· Complete regulated vehicle reports in a timely manner.
· Inspect vehicle, equipment, and supplies daily and is responsible for notifying management concerning routine maintenance by completing DVIR’s daily.
· Keep current all items as required by the DOT regarding the operation of regulated vehicles (ie: medical exam, CDL).
· Understand and operate under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
· Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
· A knowledge of routes and driver regulations.
· The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
· The ability to communicate and interface with employees.
· The ability to read and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
· The ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· The ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
· Ability to obtain resolutions in potential stress situations.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
4300 Harlan Street Wheat Ridge, CO 80033Toll Free: +1 (888) 353-9002Telephone: +1 (303) 350-5000E-mail: Services@CTS-Worldwide.com